DO YOU WANT US TO SEND YOU A COPY OF OUR ABSOLUTE GUIDE TO DOMINATE SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING WITH OUR BEST PERFORMING INSTAGRAM INFLUENCERS ADS? JUST TELL US WHERE TO SEND IT. (ONLY 100 COPIES AVAILABLE)

5 Ways to Gain the Boss Mentality for 2020

5 Ways to Gain the Boss Mentality for 2020
2020 is here, do you have the right mentality to give 2020 a run for its money?
Well If not, below is 5 key tips that will put you ahead of the rest and really help you see the bigger picture to being your own boss.  

 

 

 

1. Move differently
Our creator made us all look and act differently for a reason. Embrace your difference from the norm and blaze this earth with it! Yes, we are all small specs on this earth but be that small spec that makes a difference. Showcase the way that you do business by doing it in ways that others dare not to try. Move in ways that no other has thought too. The Gretzky Quote that has been referenced by Steve Jobs “I skate to where the puck is going to be not where it has been and we have always tried to do that at Apple” is a great way to look at how to be different. Being a Boss means you bring things to the table that no others do, while still making it look so simple but can't be duplicated. 
2. Look at everything that you do as an investment.
From when you make a purchase to when you do laundry, always think of the gains depending on how much and when you invest. Doing this makes your returns a lot more rewarding and more beneficial over time. Bosses think long-term always. The little seed that you plant today can literally grow into a huge tree (hypothetically speaking) if you invest correctly. 
 3. Mindset is Everything
Henry Ford said “The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right." Controlling your negative thoughts about yourself and the world is not helpful and eventually, proves itself to you because you originally said so. Train your brain to realize your greatness and understand that success is on a scale made by you. To one person success is finally quitting smoking after 10 years, to others getting 100 subscribers on youtube is something they have been working on for weeks. Let those little milestones pave the way to the big ones.
4. Time Management
I know some people think that time management is just following some routine that is bright and early in the morning and has you feeling like you wish you had hit the snooze button. I want you to think a little deeper into the benefits of time management. If you create the right daily routine you can eventually free up more time of your day. Leaving more time for you to invest in yourself and your businesses. Think about it, imagine you work an 8-10 hour shift at work and your tired but you know that you have some work to do for your business. With that time that you freed up earlier in the day by getting your clothes ready for the next day us it to do that work that was needed for your business. Every little bit helps and adds up.
5. Pay Yourself with 10% and invest the rest back in
Yes, I said it! When you start receiving profit from your business you should barely be pocketing it. You should be paying yourself 10 percent and investing the other 90 percent back into the business. I don't care if its new uniforms for you and your employees, marketing, more products, more employees, etc. This is one of the reasons why so many businesses fail in the first couple of years because they focus on the profit instead of investing to make their business that much better. 

Share this post